"Lights of Roma from a Tiber Dinner Cruise" Top 5 Page for this destination Tevere - Tiber River - Bridges Tip by icunme
Tevere - Tiber River - Bridges, Rome: 41 reviews and 75 photos
You can enjoy a different night dining at the River Cafe aboard the Agrippina Maggiore, the Queen of Battelli di Roma's fleet. The traditional Italian cuisine, the elegant and cordial atmosphere and the background music are all the ingredients for a lovely evening as you view the lights of Roma floating by.
The tour lasts 2 hours and 15 minutes. Service operates on Thurs, Fri, Sat except for weather conditions that prevent a cruise and departs between 9 p.m. from Castel Sant Angelo. The boat is available on request for exclusive events even during other days of the week.
53 Euro per person excluding beverages - many options available on different tours.
Disabled people can access the service.
Address: Flowing through the center of Rome
Directions: Dock at Castel Sant Angelo
More Reviews (181)
- See All Orto Botanico - Garden Oasis for nature...
- See All Sushi in Rome
- See All 3-star in 5-star location
- See All Biggest MALL in Rome - Parco Leonardo
- See All Low Cost Airport Transfer - USO Rome...
- See All Christmas Eve 7 Fish Traditional Dinner
- See All Should I rent a scooter to see Rome?
- See All Tram
- See All Bike and Hike along the Via Appia Antica
- See All JONATHAN'S ANGELS - not an angel seen...
- Villa Borghese overpriced and surley...
Been to Rome?Share your travels with the world!
icunme's Related Pages
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels