"Holi" Goa Favorite Tip by TracyLB

Greg and Gavin
      Felix..Too Funny, He Doesn't Even Look the Same
      Still Partying!!
    by TracyLB

Favorite thing: I have to say the most fun thing we did in Goa was to participate in Holi..Lucky for us, we came to Goa to visit a friend that we met in Kerala last year. So on the day of Holi, he and his family invited us to their village to partake in the festivities, of which we were not disappointed...infact it was probably the most fun thing we have ever done whilst travelling..Goan hospitality is some of the best we have ever encountered..They love eating and drinking and entertaining and having a great time..And on Holi, they went all out!!!

Fondest memory: Holi will never leave my mind because it was a day full of fun...Everyone was drinking and dancing and acting totally crazy!! Color was everywhere.They were pounding away on a drum...My clothes were wrecked, but i didn't even care..We were drinking a local drink called Uraak..We met so many people that day and found that the Goan's were some of the nicest people we have ever met..And that is what i am going to miss most about Goa..the friendly warm people that we met...Not to mention the great food and the Kingfisher beer and beedis!!

• Written Apr 10, 2006

“Put me on a plane, and i will go anywhere!!!!! :)”

Have you been to Goa?