"GREAT CLICKS IN NITEROI" Top 5 Page for this destination Niterói Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Niterói, Rio de Janeiro: 53 reviews and 53 photos
Niteroi is also very scenic, there are many other places in Niteroi that you can see, but what makes Niteroi famous is the Contemporary Museum, in my opinion the attraction is the MUSEUM itself, but it is still one of my favourtite spots in the city for photography.
If you are professional or if you are much more into photography than I, I would love to read your opinion!
The Museum was constructed in 1996, and the construction took 5 years to be ready!;)
APRIL 6TH, 2006
More Off The Beaten Path in Rio de Janeiro (99)
More Reviews (367)
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels