"Gold Coast: the Green House" Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Favorite Tip by yooperprof
Chicago General: 445 reviews and 517 photos
Favorite thing: Not all of the beautiful townhomes in the Gold Coast are red, or brown, or white. A few, like this one opposite the Ambassador East Hotel, are made of a beautiful greenstone. I think it's called "serpentine limestone," and you can also see it on the Green Stone church in the Pullman neighborhood.
The green house is on Goethe, between N. State Parkkway and Astor, opposite the entrance to the Ambassador East hotel.
More Reviews (143)
- See All Nice Ice on the Northside
- See All Cocktails without tears
- See All Best Restaurant named after a Grimm...
- See All Metra Trains to/from the burbs
- See All Art Galleries in the River North
yooperprof's Related Pages
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels