Oscars Cafe: "Not just for breakfast!" Top 5 Page for this destination Springdale Restaurant Tip by WinInZion

Springdale Restaurants: 12 reviews and 20 photos

We eat in Springdale probably 45 weeks of the year. When we want a great breakfast we always choose Oscars! I personally like their burritos but I've never had a bad meal.

They serve food all day and my wife loves their fish tacos. For dinner I'm usually having one of the burgers.

They have a small indoor area and a large outdoor patio. No liqour but they do have beer. I find the peolple that work here to be pleasant and the food comes quick. We tend to eat early so we miss the crowds. Be warned in Summer this little cafe will get crowded.

As with all of Springdale this place will close at some point during the off season, Dec-Feb.

Favorite Dish: My favorite dish is the green pepper and onion breakfast burrito. This is huge and if your off for a day in the canyon really fills you up.

Comparison: about average
Directions: Turn at the Shell station on Zion Blvd. Oscars is behind a boutique. Ample parking on the premises.
Price: N/A
Rating: 5
Theme: Local

• Updated Apr 2, 2006

Comments

WinInZion Visits Here Frequently!

Have you been to Springdale?