"The many views of Uluru" Top 5 Page for this destination Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Favorite Tip by ATXtraveler
Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Favorites: 37 reviews and 39 photos
Favorite thing: One of the most intriquing things about Uluru is that from every angle and every direction, you will get a completely different view.
I really liked this position, because of so many different angles and colors of the rock at the same time. Rocks, fizzures, slow slopes, and then abrupt edges all together.
Make sure you take the opportunity to walk up close and also see it from far away, so you can see everything that is Uluru!
More Favorites in Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) (4)
More Reviews (21)
- See All Yulara Domestic Airport
- See All Remember that Hat!
- See All Don't Go if it is cloudy!
- See All Ayers Rock Resort Visitor's Centre
- See All Great Takeaway Burgers on the Rock
- See All Enjoy an ancient Art Gallery
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Have you been to Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock)?Share Your Travels