"Hike the Valley of the Winds!" Top 5 Page for this destination Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Sports & Outdoors Tip by ATXtraveler
Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Sports & Outdoors: 1 reviews and 1 photos
If you are an intermediate to advanced hiker, than the Valley of the Winds located at the Kata Tjuta National Park is one of the top sporting adventures to take on here at this location. The hike is pretty simple at the start, but then includes some advanced hiking up the side of a rock wall, and plenty of climbing through the canyon. Make sure you bring plenty of water, although there are a couple emergency water refill stations located in the canyon itself.
On the hike, you will likely see plenty of birds, lizards, and maybe a Australian marsupial or two!
More Reviews (25)
- See All The Mala Man
- See All Yulara Domestic Airport
- See All Remember that Hat!
- See All Don't Go if it is cloudy!
- See All Ayers Rock Resort Visitor's Centre
- See All Great Takeaway Burgers on the Rock
- See All Enjoy an ancient Art Gallery
- Aboriginal Art!
- Kata Tjuta Lookout #2 - Valley of the...
- Head to the Outback
- Play Monopoly - Outback Pioneer
Been to Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock)?Share your travels with the world!