"from quai de Montebello" Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris Tip by davequ
Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris, Paris: 652 reviews and 1,336 photos
(if you have Rhapsody)
Not much needs to be said about Notre Dame as it all likely has been said before.
If you are ever near Pont Tournelle or from quai de Montebello and the weather is good, this is the classic view everyone loves and photographs.
Click here for a better shot of the window from the inside by Anthony Atkielski.
Other ND shots here
Address: Place du parvis de Notre Dame , 75004
Directions: Metro: Cite; RER: Chatelet-Les Halles, Saint Michel-Notre Dame
Phone: +33 1 42 34 56 10
More Reviews (93)
- See All Dim Sum
- See All Velib for Americans now?
- See All Paris Apartment Vacation Rentals
- See All Grande Guignol - Théâtre des Vampires
- See All Street vendors
- See All A good Paris "happy-hour" Pub
- See All grands magasins & another good view
- Boules in the parc
- See All A recommended "parisian-watching" cafe
- See All Foto within a foto
- See All Can-Can You Say "piège à touristes?"
- See All Watch out for labor strikes!
davequ's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels