"Remembering -- French Style" Top 5 Page for this destination Paris Off The Beaten Path Tip by shrimp56
Paris Off The Beaten Path: 1,968 reviews and 4,171 photos
This monument to "Our Dead" is interesting for two reasons. One -- the location near the Pont Marie metro stop next to the Seine and in front of the building housing artists' workspaces. Two -- the inclusion of The UN "police action in Korea alongside the colonial wars in Indochina [Vietnam/Cambodia] and Algerie. There isn't any more information on the monument, but the shape is clearly that of the map of Indochina.
More Off The Beaten Path in Paris (68)
More Reviews (312)
- See All Attractive and Well-run - *15
- See All Authentic Breton Galettes
- See All Art is Paris -- Paris is Art
- See All Musée Cernuschi: Asian Arts/City of...
- See All Jazz and Wine -- on Ile St. Louis *4e
shrimp56's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels