"How to enjoy your stay in Baguio" Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio Favorite Tip by JaneCajuguiran

Baguio General: 15 reviews and 13 photos

Favorite thing: Baguio is for the most part a very pleasurable place to be in. The best time of the year in Baguio is during the cold months of December to mid February. During these time, the strawberry are at its freshest, the trees are so green, and the smell of pine is everywhere. Well, almost I should say.

For first time visitiors, it would be inevitable to go to the crowded landmarks and tourist sites because these are the so-called "trademarks" of Baguio. But then again, I always say that these are no longer reminiscent of the Baguio that used to be - when it was clean, not too crowded and pollution was taboo. I'd keep away from them but probably will advise new tourists to see 2 or 3 places. Highly recommended are Burnham park (because there are other sites at a walking distance from it) and wright park (because you can reach the mansion house, mines view park, botanical garden, teachers camp and the good shepherd convent to buy strawberry and ube jam).

take some pleasurable walk. Part of Baguio's allure is being under the pine trees. Camp John has is a wonderful place to do just that.

Take time to sleep and enjoy the weather.

Fondest memory: The best memory of baguio for me are those times when my family and I have picnics at Camp John Hay. we play games, tell stories and just simply take our sweet time together.

• Written Mar 27, 2006

Comments

JaneCajuguiran Visits Here Frequently!

JaneCajuguiran

“Travelling makes history interesting...”

Have you been to Baguio?