"Cruse the southshore beaches Astwood Park and Cove" Top 5 Page for this destination Walk the Shore Tip by Ekahau
Walk the Shore, Bermuda: 5 reviews and 9 photos
Astwood Cove -- This is a nice hike down a steep incline, this beautiful and dramatic beach is still a relatively secret spot. It's really worth the climb if you love generally secluded beach spots. But around every corner is one more even more beautiful than the last beach in Bermuda.
Address: South Shore Road Warwick Parish, Warwick Parish
Directions: South Shore Road
More Reviews (17)
- Kentucky Fried Chicken Bermuda
- See All Fishing Trip
- A passport - you need one
- See All Real Bermudan elegance
- See All Off the Beaten trail literally --...
- See All Bermuda?s public ferries
Ekahau's Related Pages
Have you been to Bermuda?Share Your Travels