"Tower Bridge" Tower Bridge Tip by Michael_D
Tower Bridge, London: 308 reviews and 521 photos
One of the most famous examples of the bascule type is the Tower Bridge, which spans the River Thames just below London Bridge. It is the most distinctive of London's bridges and its construction was a masterly engineering achievement. The building of the Tower Bridge came about because the development of cross-Thames traffic had far outstripped the capacity of the existing bridges.
Address: Tower Bridge Road, EC3/SE1
Directions: Tower Hill or London Bridge tubes
Phone: 0 20 7626 3065
More Reviews (19)
- See All under construction12
- See All London Eye..basically a big...
- Colliers Hotel. I dont...
- See All STUDY/STUDY/STUDY~!As with all...
- Finding a GOOD restaraunt in...
Michael_D's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels