"Did they really say the "Sound of Salad" ????" Top 5 Page for this destination Events & Festivals Tip by icunme
Events & Festivals, Rome: 12 reviews and 20 photos
The Palladium Theatre hosts the Sensoralia Festival from 23 March til 2 April - a celebration of sound and all the other senses through multimedia and audio-visual productions. Perhaps the freshest show on the schedule is the "Vegetable Orchestra" - nope, we're not kidding you here. The 8 to 10 musicians create their instruments from vegetables and perform a remarkable (if not edable) set. Each number is accompanied by an original scent, as tomatoes get crushed, leeks slammed together, and carrots jammed into hollowed-out cucumbers. You won't believe your eyes, ears, or nose. If all this piques your appetite - the show is followed by a heaping portion of vegetable soup - prepared by the orchestra's own chef - we just trust it is not the same vegetables used throughout the performance..........
tickets Euro 15 - student Euro 8
Address: Piazza Bartolomeo Romano 8
Directions: University of Rome
Phone: 06 57 06 7761
More Reviews (181)
- See All Orto Botanico - Garden Oasis for nature...
- See All Sushi in Rome
- See All 3-star in 5-star location
- See All Biggest MALL in Rome - Parco Leonardo
- See All Low Cost Airport Transfer - USO Rome...
- See All Christmas Eve 7 Fish Traditional Dinner
- See All Should I rent a scooter to see Rome?
- See All Tram
- See All Bike and Hike along the Via Appia Antica
- See All JONATHAN'S ANGELS - not an angel seen...
- Villa Borghese overpriced and surley...
Been to Rome?Share your travels with the world!
icunme's Related Pages
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels