"Drop by Eliseo Theatre for an apertif" Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Off The Beaten Path Tip by icunme
Rome Off The Beaten Path: 769 reviews and 1,291 photos
"Drink in art" - Sunday 19,30 through April 9, 2006 - FREE entrance.
Drink in art is all about experience a different kind of theatre.
The Luchino Visconti and Romolo Valli foyers of the Eliseo Theatre are transformed into spaces in which you can get to know people, drink an aperitif, and attend concerts, performances, readings, exhibitions and theatrical performances.
An event that cannot be missed.
Via Nazionale, 183
othercontact: Via Nazionale, 183
More Off The Beaten Path in Rome (56)
More Reviews (185)
- See All Sushi in Rome
- See All CARAVAGGIO Exhibit - Palazzo Venezia
- See All 3-star in 5-star location
- See All Biggest MALL in Rome - Parco Leonardo
- See All Low Cost Airport Transfer - USO Rome...
- See All Christmas Eve 7 Fish Traditional Dinner
- See All Should I rent a scooter to see Rome?
- See All Tram
- See All Bike and Hike along the Via Appia Antica
- See All JONATHAN'S ANGELS - not an angel seen...
- Villa Borghese overpriced and surley...
Been to Rome?Share your travels with the world!
icunme's Related Pages
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels