"Rome for the KIDS, too" Top 5 Page for this destination Activities For Kids Tip by icunme
Activities For Kids, Rome: 10 reviews and 23 photos
OK, parents - you'll have as much fun as the kids.
Explora is the first museum of Rome especially aimed at children - they are allowed to touch and play with everything on display.
Explora is a child-sized playtown where everything can be observed, touched and experimented with. Visitors come into contact with facts, phenomena and everyday events: environment, communication, economy and new technologies.
Children are offered the opportunity to discover the mystery of how things function through observation, touch and experiments, with the help of facilitators.
Children are admitted only with an adult
Children 0/3: free entrance
Children 3/12: 7,00 Euros
Adults: 6,00 Euros
Groups ( min. 15 visitors, booking required): 6,00 Euros
Schools: 6,00 Euros
Weekend visits must be booked in advance
Weekdays booking is recommended
Hours: : The visit takes 1.45 hours. Tue - Fri 9.30 - 17, Sat, Sun and holidays 10 - 17
Address: Via Flaminia 82
Directions: It is located on via Flaminia 82, next to the historical center of Rome, not far from Piazza del Popolo, at the foot of Villa Borghese public park.
othercontact: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 06 36 13 741
More Reviews (181)
- See All Orto Botanico - Garden Oasis for nature...
- See All Sushi in Rome
- See All 3-star in 5-star location
- See All Biggest MALL in Rome - Parco Leonardo
- See All Low Cost Airport Transfer - USO Rome...
- See All Christmas Eve 7 Fish Traditional Dinner
- See All Should I rent a scooter to see Rome?
- See All Tram
- See All Bike and Hike along the Via Appia Antica
- See All JONATHAN'S ANGELS - not an angel seen...
- Villa Borghese overpriced and surley...
Been to Rome?Share your travels with the world!
icunme's Related Pages
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels