"Wall inscriptions everywhere!" Rome Favorite Tip by Jenniflower
Rome General: 938 reviews and 1,081 photos
Favorite thing: The walls tell stories.
No really, they do!
The amount of weathering they have undergone, how scarred they are, their discolouration, what is inscribed in them, what story the frieze or mural on them depicts, how rounded they are. How old.
Everywhere you will find snippets of information of times gone by by 'reading' the walls :)
More Reviews (91)
- See All Tha Arch of Titus
- See All Romulus and Remus :)
- See All Stepping up to the dome!
- See All Is your ticket valid?
- See All Gadgets, gimmicks & tack
Jenniflower's Related Pages
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels