"Views From Topkapi" Topkapi Palace Tip by H-TownJourneyman
Topkapi Palace, Istanbul: 277 reviews and 656 photos
Along with it's popularity as a historical attraction, Topkapi Palace also provides some of the best views of Istanbul. By no means am I suggesting that you purchase a ticket and forgo the Palace and it's many highlights merely for the lovely views of the city. Just think of the scenery as a bonus! With it's setting atop a hill in the Eminönü district, the views from Topkapi of many city landmark structures, along with the Golden Horn, the Bosphorus, and the Sea of Marmara, are spectacular! A great place to snap some pics!
More Reviews (57)
- See All Nazar Boncuk ? The Evil Eye!
- See All Popular Nevizade Bar
- See All Coffeeshop In Nisantasi
- See All Aya Triyada - Church Of The Holy Trinity
- When Will You Be Visiting Lovely...
H-TownJourneyman's Related Pages
Have you been to Istanbul?Share Your Travels