"Train ticket purchases in Italy" Top 5 Page for this destination Train Tip by icunme
Train, Rome: 41 reviews and 54 photos
When purchasing train tickets to cities in Italy, it is most helpful to know the Italian name of your destination city - Florence is "Firenze", Milan is "Milano", Rome is "Roma", etc. If you do not speak Italian, you can bring your map with you when purchasing tickets and point to your destination. You do need the correct Italian name if purchasing your tickets from the automatic purchasing machines at major train stations.
More Transportation in Rome (16)
More Reviews (225)
- See All Orto Botanico - Garden Oasis for nature...
- See All Sushi in Rome
- See All CARAVAGGIO Exhibit - Palazzo Venezia
- See All 3-star in 5-star location
- See All Biggest MALL in Rome - Parco Leonardo
- See All Low Cost Airport Transfer - USO Rome...
- See All Christmas Eve 7 Fish Traditional Dinner
- See All Should I rent a scooter to see Rome?
- See All Bike and Hike along the Via Appia Antica
- See All JONATHAN'S ANGELS - not an angel seen...
- Villa Borghese overpriced and surley...
Been to Rome?Share your travels with the world!
icunme's Related Pages
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels