"Beautiful Pillars" Architecture Tip by davequ
Architecture, Paris: 39 reviews and 58 photos
I may be easily amused and know little about architecture, but I love all the beautiful pillars all over Paris, from Place Vendome to the faux gold ones outside the Tuilerie,
especially during "magic hour" right before sunset.
More Reviews (123)
- See All Dim Sum
- See All Velib for Americans now?
- See All Paris Apartment Vacation Rentals
- See All Grande Guignol - Théâtre des Vampires
- See All Tour Montparnasse rooftop
- See All A good Paris "happy-hour" Pub
- See All grands magasins & another good view
- Boules in the parc
- See All A recommended "parisian-watching" cafe
- See All Foto within a foto
- See All Can-Can You Say "piège à touristes?"
- See All Watch out for labor strikes!
davequ's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels