Steet Eats from any Shop: "And don't forget the street eats for picnics" Streetfood Tip by davequ
Streetfood, Paris: 6 reviews and 14 photos
When you need fuel you don't have to sit down and spend beaucoup bucks all the time.
Some of the best eats in Paris in my opinion are street eats. All "fast food" should be this good.
Many streets in Paris always have lots of little shops with delicious looking treats you can grab on the run for a peaceful picnic sitdown on a street or park bench, munching the Paris good life as you watch people go by.
Favorite Dish: I like to grab tarts, fruit & sandwiches, or anything that looks good in the window.
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Peek in any / all shop windows on the neighborhood "merchantile" streets.
One of the great things about Paris is if you look you find them everywhere, and more often as not the quality (and price) are excellent.
Price: less than US$10
Theme: Fast Food
More Restaurants in Paris (31)
More Reviews (100)
- See All Velib for Americans now?
- See All Paris Apartment Vacation Rentals
- See All Grande Guignol - Théâtre des Vampires
- See All Street vendors
- See All Tour Montparnasse rooftop
- See All A good Paris "happy-hour" Pub
- See All grands magasins & another good view
- Boules in the parc
- See All A recommended "parisian-watching" cafe
- See All Foto within a foto
- See All Can-Can You Say "piège à touristes?"
- See All Watch out for labor strikes!
davequ's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels