"Delicious meals at Royal Hotel" Top 5 Page for this destination Royal Hotel Tip by fashionapple
Royal Hotel, Naran: 3 reviews and 7 photos
Food at Royal hotel's restaurant was really nice. I had most of my meals there, during my stay in Naran, for the same reason. Prices were reasonable, food delicious and service better then rest of the restaurants. The restaurant used to close at 10 p.m.
Favorite Dish: Their chicken chowmin and chicken corn soup are really good.
Address: Main Bazar, Naran.
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Royal Hotel, behind PTCL office, main bazar, Naran
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Naran (1)
More Reviews (33)
- See All Waterfalls
- See All Non-Alchoholic wine and ...
- See All Bring all necessary medicines
- List of MUST items for Kaghan Valley
- Namdas and Carved Walnut handicrafts
- PTDC Luxury Bus Service
- See All "Ansoo lake" and "Sat Sri Mala"
- See All Hiking and Trekking in Kaghan valley
- Do not shake hand with women
- Be aware of rent-a-jeep brokers...
- See All Royal Hotel, Naran
Been to Naran?Share your travels with the world!
fashionapple's Related Pages
Have you been to Naran?Share Your Travels