"Hiking and Trekking in Kaghan valley" Top 5 Page for this destination Naran Sports & Outdoors Tip by fashionapple
Naran Sports & Outdoors: 11 reviews and 14 photos
Kaghan valley offers great hiking, trekking n camping opportunities. One can hike n trekk at various places such as to Lake Saiful Maluk, Lake Lulupatsar, Lake Dudipatsar, Sri Paya, Ansu Lake, Sharan, Makra, Musa Da Musala etc.
Trekking in Anso and Dudipatsar lake are is recommended only for expert hikers. You would also need to camp for one night if you want to enjoy in these far off lakes. One may also opt for a track from lalazar to Saiful-Maluk lake which involves camping for one night but its views are amaizing. Markhor, a rare animal could also be seen on the way. Ask locals at Lalazar for more detail about this track.
Equipment: (1) Back packs
(2) Hiking Sticks
(3) Sleeping bags
(4) Water proof tents
(5) Hiking shoes
(6) Water bottles
(7) First aid box
(8) All other necessary equipment
More Sports & Outdoors in Naran (2)
More Reviews (32)
- See All Waterfalls
- See All Non-Alchoholic wine and ...
- See All Bring all necessary medicines
- List of MUST items for Kaghan Valley
- Namdas and Carved Walnut handicrafts
- PTDC Luxury Bus Service
- See All "Ansoo lake" and "Sat Sri Mala"
- See All Delicious food at Erum Hotel, Naran
- Do not shake hand with women
- Be aware of rent-a-jeep brokers...
- See All Royal Hotel, Naran
Been to Naran?Share your travels with the world!