Vic and Anthony's: "Houston best steaks, downtown" Top 5 Page for this destination Houston Restaurant Tip by XenoHumph

Houston Restaurants: 288 reviews and 228 photos

This restaurant has the reputation to serve some of the best steaks in the US, and now I tried it, I concur! It was amazing! Even if this restaurant is part of the chain of restaurants Landrys which are all over Houston and vary in quality, this one is top notch. The atmosphere was nice. The only thing that we did not appreciate is that they stuck us on a miniature table next to the kitchen doors. It was the only small table I saw, and I guess somebody's got to have it, but still. Next time I make a reservation, I will definitely ask not to be put at that table.
Count on a minimum of $100 a person if you take wine. The steaks come "alone" so you have to order side dishes if you want vegetables. Their mashed potatoes were awsome.
Reservations recommanded. Can be very busy when there is a game at the neaby Toyota center.
Valet parking, but it is as easy to park your car yourself oin a street nearby.

Favorite Dish: Steak.... filet mignon...

Address: 1510 Texas Avenue, Houston TX 77002
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: A block West of the George Brown convention center and the Toyota stadium. Downtown houston.
Phone: 713.228.1111
Price: US$41 and up
Rating: 4
Theme: American

• Written Mar 13, 2006

XenoHumph Lives Here!

“Open your mind!”

Have you been to Houston?