Kenneally's Irish pub: "Great Irish Pub - Great Pizza Too!" Top 5 Page for this destination Houston Nightlife Tip by H-TownJourneyman
Houston Nightlife: 77 reviews and 51 photos
This 2 story Irish Pub located on South Shepherd just north of Westheimer is not only known for it's great, laid back atmosphere and abundance of beers on tap. They also make a pretty good pizza here as well! Kenneally's is very popular with university students around town, as well as people that have long since graduated! In other words, you will find all sorts of people here, and of all different ages. Even with 2 stories of space, it can get quite full in here on the weekends. But there is also additional seating on the outside deck. When the place gets crowded, parking can be a little bit of an issue, as the bar itself has limited parking, and the surrounding businesses are very observant of bar patrons using their spaces, and are quick to phone a towing company to haul your car off. If you happen to be around on St. Patrick's Day in March, this place has one of the best parties in the city for the event! But any day of the week, this is a great place to relax and sip on a pint of Guiness. Oh yeah, and try the pizza, it's great! :)
Dress Code: Very Casual
Address: 2111 Shepherd Dr.
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Nightlife in Houston (19)
More Reviews (82)
- See All Restaurant, Brewery, Sports Bar: Call It...
- See All Old World Style In Downtown Houston!
- See All Houston Turkish Festival
- See All The Port Of Houston/Houston Ship Channel
- See All Houston Astrodome
- See All Mega Mall of The Woodlands
- See All The Historic Rice Hotel Building
- So You're Traveling To Houston?!
- Feeling HOT HOT HOT!!!
- Space Center Houston - This is NASA?
- See All Beware Of The Speed Traps!
- See All Choose Hobby Airport
H-TownJourneyman's Related Pages
Have you been to Houston?Share Your Travels