"Bibliotheca Alexandrina" Top 5 Page for this destination Egypt Things to Do Tip by Diana75
Egypt Things to Do: 1,687 reviews and 2,532 photos
The new library in Alexandria was rebuilt in the form of a rising sun on the site of the ancient library.
The architects who won the competition organized by the Egyptian Government in 1989 came from Norway.
The construction started in 1995 and the total investment was up to USD 220mio.
For more information visit my Alexandria page.
More Reviews (36)
- See All Night cruise on the Nile in Cairo
- See All Taxi in Cairo - great experience
- See All Scent of... Egypt
- See All Maadi Church in Cairo
- See All Eat while watching the Sphinx
Diana75's Related Pages
Have you been to Egypt?Share Your Travels