Tubtim Siam: "Great Thai Food On The Northwest Side!" Top 5 Page for this destination Houston Restaurant Tip by H-TownJourneyman
Houston Restaurants: 286 reviews and 226 photos
This Northwest side restaurant is the only place on this side of town, and one of the better ones in Houston, to get truly authentic Thai food! Fairly small, but very quaint, the staff, even when busy, is extremely nice and their service is top notch. The menu has a wide selection of Thai items, as well as a few Chinese dishes as well. All the food here is prepared fresh, and has such a great flavor to it. Appetizers such as spring rolls and fish cakes are really good. And the many entrees consisting of meats such as beef, chicken, and duck are incredibly delicious! They seem to use the perfect amount of curry in their meals, not overpowering, but enough to bring out the zest of the food. Prices are very reasonable for a Thai restaurant, especially one that has this quality of food! Anyone who enjoys Thai food will enjoy their experience here!
Favorite Dish: The Satay Chicken. Excellent flavor, chicken with Thai curry served with spicy sauces
Address: 6488 FM 1960
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Located on the Northwest side on Fm 1960, just west of Champions Dr.
More Reviews (79)
- See All Fancy-Schmancy Downtown Nightclub
- See All Old World Style In Downtown Houston!
- See All Houston Turkish Festival
- See All The Port Of Houston/Houston Ship Channel
- See All Houston Astrodome
- See All Mega Mall of The Woodlands
- See All The Historic Rice Hotel Building
- So You're Traveling To Houston?!
- Feeling HOT HOT HOT!!!
- Space Center Houston - This is NASA?
- See All Beware Of The Speed Traps!
- See All Choose Hobby Airport
H-TownJourneyman's Related Pages
Have you been to Houston?Share Your Travels