"Check out St. Paul's Sibling" London Off The Beaten Path Tip by scottishvisitor
London Off The Beaten Path: 1,701 reviews and 3,049 photos
St. Andrew's Church in High Holborn is the second largest Church - designed by Sir Christopher Wren it was built in 1686. It looks like a small Church when you first glimpes it because most of the Church is built on a hill. I loved the detail - it looked to me like the Little Dutch Boy & Girl from the long ago childrens' rhyme. One claim to fame is St. Andrew's did survive the great fire.
If you would like to see inside visit the web site below for a virtual tour.
More Off The Beaten Path in London (3)
More Reviews (50)
- See All Why the Dutch were allowed to sell eels...
- See All Step Back into the Past
- See All You will have to travel a long way
- See All Have a stroll after Dinner
- See All A big surprise amongst the shops
scottishvisitor's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels