"Visit Christchurch's Cathedral Square" New Zealand Things to Do Tip by AKtravelers
New Zealand Things to Do: 1,195 reviews and 1,690 photos
Cathedral Square is the center of activity in Christchurch and a great place to start a short walking tour of the city. There are people playing chess with human size chess pieces, buskers and others just hanging around. We wandered into the Cathedral, but there was a wedding going on and the interior is not nearly as interesting as the exterior anyway.
More Things to Do in New Zealand (15)
More Reviews (30)
- See All New Zealand -- Not Always an Ecotourism...
- See All Okains Bay: Small & Overlooked on Banks...
- Sleeping in Lamb Skins
- See All Don't Drive over 110 km/hr
- See All South Island's Beaches Are Gar and Empty
- New Zealanders love to boat
- See All Our Vaorite Accommodation: Friends
- See All Kaikoura = Eat Seafood!
- Bizarre but Tasty Chocolate in...
- See All Driving on the Left
- Auckland's Harbour -- Full of Nighttime...
Been to New Zealand?Share your travels with the world!
AKtravelers' Related Pages
Have you been to New Zealand?Share Your Travels