"Flute music permeates Library Mall!" Top 5 Page for this destination Madison Warnings Or Dangers Tip by Tom_In_Madison
Madison Warnings and Dangers: 4 reviews and 1 photos
Nothing like spending a nice, warm sunny summer lunch down at the library mall on campus than to have it ruined by The Orange Guy and his flute. Seriously. He plays that thing over and over and over until it drives you nuts. How many times can you hear the theme from The Flintstones until it drives you bonkers.
More Reviews (57)
- See All Great Taste of the Midwest - Beer...
- See All Le Fete de Marquette
- See All Getting from O'Hare/Chicago airport to...
- See All bar brunch around the Capitol area
- See All Hippies Christmas
- See All Thai Pavilion
- See All Madison Mallards - minor league baseball
- See All "Isthmus", free weekly paper with load...
- Off! in the summer, fleece in the...
- Madisons only hostel
- Where's the bubbler?
Been to Madison?Share your travels with the world!
Tom_In_Madison's Related Pages
Have you been to Madison?Share Your Travels