"Interesting places to see in the area" Gripsholm Off The Beaten Path Tip by sim1
Gripsholm Off The Beaten Path: 3 reviews and 3 photos
• Anundshög: old burial mounds from Viking Age.
• Birka: ruins from old capital city of Sweden.
• Mariefred with Gripsholm Castle. A picturesque village and a beautiful castle. In the castle is also the Swedish National Portrait Collection.
• Sigtuna: old city with lots of historical background.
• Sko Kloster: one of the most popular castles with a huge collections of painting, furniture and arms. The latter is one of the largest in Europe.
• Sundby with Sundyholms Castle and the famous stone carvings from the time of the Vikings: Sigurdsristningen.
• Enjoy Swedish Christmas traditions in Taxinge.
More Off The Beaten Path in Gripsholm (2)
More Reviews (13)
sim1's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Gripsholm?Share Your Travels