D & H Jamaican Cuisine: "Island Food needs to be a catagory!" Top 5 Page for this destination Delaware Restaurant Tip by tpangelinan
Delaware Restaurants: 33 reviews and 36 photos
Jerk Chicken and rice and beans Baby!!! Looking for a Red Stripe Beer in Delaware? Here it is. Real Jamaican folks waiting on you too. Stop by and tell them Terry sent you!
Favorite Dish: Authentic Island style cuisine specializing in Jerk Chicken, Curry Goat, Curry
Chicken , Oxtail and Escovitch Fish.
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: 752 East Chestnut Hill Road, Newark, DE 19713
Phone: (302) 369-8826
More Reviews (16)
- Frawley Stadium, Home of the Blue Rocks!
- See All Food not great, but the games are good!
- See All From July to August
- See All New Castle County Farmers Market
- See All Come in the summer and go to the...
tpangelinan's Related Pages
Have you been to Delaware?Share Your Travels