"Wear museum slippers :-)" Top 5 Page for this destination Royal Castle Tip by matcrazy1
Royal Castle, Warsaw: 69 reviews and 181 photos
Before I started to visit the interiors of the Royal Castle I had to wear special museum slippers. They should be taken from wooden boxes put by a cloak room downstairs and worn upstairs :-). These slippers worn on shoes are not for one use and should be taken back to their place in the boxes. I have never seen such slippers in famous museums I visited abroad although... I haven't visited many palaces... are the slippers used anywhere else, or just in some Polish museums?
There is also restroom, cafe and museum store downstairs. Then we went upstairs to see the exposition.
Address: Plac Zamkowy 4, 00-277 Warszawa, Polska
Directions: In the southern edge of the Old Town and at the northern end of the Royal Way (Krakowskie Przedmiescie St.). Map here (Zamek Krolewski).
Phone: +48 (22) 657 21 70
More Things to Do in Warsaw (98)
More Reviews (165)
- See All Warsaw in European Union
- See All For caffee break
- See All Gifts and books on Warsaw
- See All Drastic scenes
- Bring a cell phone and others
- See All On Nazi and Soviet terror
- See All Making friends, romance, love... :-)
- See All Open from May to September only!
- See All Simple, basic, the cheapest(8.7 euros...
- See All Off the beaten path walk through park
- See All Workout room and sauna
- See All Where to walk and not to walk?
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Warsaw?Share Your Travels