"Kiddy drawings" Top 5 Page for this destination Monument to the Ghetto Uprising Tip by matcrazy1
Monument to the Ghetto Uprising, Warsaw: 114 reviews and 380 photos
There are numerous pictures and paintings drawn and painted by kids displayed in the Warsaw Museum Uprising. Some of them are shown on an old-style poster pillar in front of the museum entrance, but most of them are displayed in the Little Insurgent Room on the ground floor.
The topic of these kiddy works of art is war and the uprising. Drawings depicted children with the writing: they must survive are the most common. Just in case you visit the museum with a kid go to the Little Insurgent Room. Your daughter or son may draw something which will be displayed there.
Address: Ul. Grzybowska 79, 00-844 Warszawa; Polska
Directions: In centre - some 1.3 km northwest of Central Railway Station. Entrance and parking in Przyokopowa St. (one-way: only northward traffic). Map here
Phone: +48 (22) 539 79 01
More Things to Do in Warsaw (98)
More Reviews (165)
- See All Warsaw in European Union
- See All For caffee break
- See All Gifts and books on Warsaw
- See All Drastic scenes
- Bring a cell phone and others
- See All On Nazi and Soviet terror
- See All Making friends, romance, love... :-)
- See All Open from May to September only!
- See All Simple, basic, the cheapest(8.7 euros...
- See All Off the beaten path walk through park
- See All Workout room and sauna
- See All Where to walk and not to walk?
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Warsaw?Share Your Travels