"Oranges & Lemons say the Bells of St. Clements" St Clement Danes Tip by scottishvisitor
St Clement Danes, London: 10 reviews and 21 photos
Follow the nursery rhymn "Oranges & Lemons" & see how many you can find!!
St. Clement Danes stands isolated on a traffic island in the Strand & is the central church of the Royal Air Force. The church's name derives from an earlier church which stood on the same site founded by the decendants of Danish invaders. The body of the church was re built in 1680 by Sir Christopher Wren.
Address: The Strand
Directions: Near St. Pauls
Phone: +44 20 7242 8282
More Things to Do in London (20)
More Reviews (33)
- See All Why the Dutch were allowed to sell eels...
- See All You will have to travel a long way
- See All Discover who followed in the footsteps...
- See All Have a stroll after Dinner
- See All A big surprise amongst the shops
scottishvisitor's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels