"Cargo is still transported on the River" London Local Custom Tip by scottishvisitor
London Local Customs: 710 reviews and 860 photos
Although most of the time you will see the tourist cruise boats sailing this tidal river, you may also see some cargo vessels transporting heavy items by river instead of road. The Thames must have been a fascinating place for boat transportation before road deliveries took over.
More Reviews (44)
- See All Step Back into the Past
- See All You will have to travel a long way
- See All Discover who followed in the footsteps...
- See All Have a stroll after Dinner
- See All A big surprise amongst the shops
scottishvisitor's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels