"Colours of Freedom" Top 5 Page for this destination Monument to the Ghetto Uprising Tip by matcrazy1
Monument to the Ghetto Uprising, Warsaw: 114 reviews and 380 photos
It was the title of photographic exhibition displayed outdoor behind the Memory Wall (the Rose Park) of the Uprising Museum. Numerous old photographs taken during the Uprising were hang on the backside of the Memory Wall. The black and white pictures were slightly coloured. Each picture was shortly described as usual in the museum in the two languages: English and Polish.
Address: Ul. Grzybowska 79, 00-844 Warszawa; Polska
Directions: In centre - some 1.3 km northwest of Central Railway Station. Entrance and parking in Przyokopowa St. (one-way: only northward traffic). Map here
Phone: +48 (22) 539 79 01
More Things to Do in Warsaw (98)
More Reviews (165)
- See All Warsaw in European Union
- See All For caffee break
- See All Gifts and books on Warsaw
- See All Drastic scenes
- Bring a cell phone and others
- See All On Nazi and Soviet terror
- See All Making friends, romance, love... :-)
- See All Open from May to September only!
- See All Simple, basic, the cheapest(8.7 euros...
- See All Off the beaten path walk through park
- See All Workout room and sauna
- See All Where to walk and not to walk?
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Warsaw?Share Your Travels