"The fastest way to central London" Airports (travel to and from) Tip by scottishvisitor
Airports (travel to and from), London: 190 reviews and 128 photos
If you can't use the tubes or simply don't like them, why not use the Heathrow Express. The train departs from terminals 1, 2 & 3 and speeds you to Paddington Station in about 15 minutes non stop. If you are travelling from terminal 4 add a further 8 minutes onto your journey time. This is a modern, fast & efficient train but be aware it is expensive £27.00 return or £14.50 single. You can book tickets on your flight saving you the princely sum of £1.00 but what the heck = a penny saved is a penny gained & please remember MIND THE GAP!!
Phone: 0845 600 1515
More Transportation in London (2)
More Reviews (51)
- See All Why the Dutch were allowed to sell eels...
- See All Step Back into the Past
- See All You will have to travel a long way
- See All Discover who followed in the footsteps...
- See All Have a stroll after Dinner
scottishvisitor's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels