Anglers and Writers: "An American Tearoom" An American Tearoom CLOSED Tip by kucha
An American Tearoom CLOSED, New York City: 1 reviews and 0 photos
I love this charming tearoom, which looks like a 20th century fishing lodge. The waitstaff is always very nice and you can sit an drink a cup of tea with a book or magazine without being hassled to move on.
Favorite Dish: Well-prepared soups, salads nad sandwiches of all varieties.
Address: 420 Hudson Street
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
More Restaurants in New York City (34)
More Reviews (58)
- See All Live Jazz in the West Village (No...
- The Bronx for Deisgner Clothes
- See All Trapeze at teh New York Trapeze School
- See All Marionette Puppet Theater in Central...
- See All Governer's Island
kucha's Related Pages
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels