"Step into its grandeur : Grand Palace, Bangkok" Grand Palace Tip by Restless-in-kl
Grand Palace, Bangkok: 313 reviews and 618 photos
Be mesmerized by everything gold that reflects the sun, from structures to statues. This is where you can see the famed and revered Emerald Buddha. Go early to avoid crowds.
OPENING HOURS :
ADMISSION FEE :
Thai -- Free
Foreigner -- 200 Bht
(Including the entry to the Royal Thai Decorations & Coins Pavilion in the same compound and to Vimanmek Mansion Museum on Ratchawithi Road)
DOs & DON'Ts :
- Proper dress code required.
- Guys : no shorts and slippers.
- Gals : no singlets, shorts and sandals.
- Taking photo inside the building is not allowed.
Address: Maharaj Pier, Chao Phraya, Bangkok
Directions: GETTING THERE :
- 1 3 6 9 15 19 25 30 32 33 39 43 44 47 53 59 60 64 65 70 80 82 91 123 201 203 AC1 AC6 AC7 AC8 AC12 AC25 AC38 AC39 AC44 mAC8
- Chao Phraya Express: Tha Chang Pier
More Reviews (21)
Restless-in-kl's Related Pages
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels