"Statue of a flower girl with little kid" Top 5 Page for this destination Old Town Tip by matcrazy1
Old Town, Warsaw: 8 reviews and 13 photos
This pretty stone sculpture of the lady with flowers (a florist or flower girl) and little kid is supported by a smiling man's head. It is located on a wall of the tenement house in Swietojanska Street (No 11) on the left side walking from the Royal Castle to the Old Town Market Square between large windows of the Jewelry (Jubiler) shop. Map here
Well, it is not at all off the beaten path but many, even most, I guess, visitors skip it. Just look around strolling around tiny old streets ot the Old Town to discover more little architectural treasures.
More Off The Beaten Path in Warsaw (24)
More Reviews (239)
- See All Warsaw in European Union
- See All Architectural details in the Old Town
- See All For caffee break
- See All Gifts and books on Warsaw
- See All Drastic scenes
- Bring a cell phone and others
- See All On Nazi and Soviet terror
- See All Making friends, romance, love... :-)
- See All Open from May to September only!
- See All Simple, basic, the cheapest(8.7 euros...
- See All Workout room and sauna
- See All Where to walk and not to walk?
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Warsaw?Share Your Travels