Pasquale's Restaurant: "Family Italian restaurant in Newberg" Newberg Restaurant Tip by hiway99w

Newberg Restaurants: 2 reviews and 2 photos

This family-friendly Italian restaurant in Newberg will take you back to the sixties or seventies--this isn't Olive Garden. The emphasis is tomato and meat sauce, spaghetti, lasagna, ravioli, and pizza. The atmosphere is relaxed and casual. The food is plentiful and filling. Dinners are served with bread, soup or salad, and an antipasto plate. Ice cream is available for dessert. Beer and wine are available. This is not a gourmet dining experience but the food is filling and tasty and the service is friendly.

Favorite Dish: My wife and I usually order the combination platter for two. This includes chicken or sirloin parmigiana (we usually have the sirloin), meat ravioli, cheese ravioli, rigatoni, and cheese and meat tortellini. There is always more than enough to fill us up and have leftovers to bring home. We also frequently order their pizza (my favorite is the Pasquale's Special: salami, peperoni, sausage, mushrooms, olives, and peperoncini). The owners clain that they make the best pizza in Newberg and I have to agree.

Address: 111 W. First Street
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: On Highway 99W on the west end of downtown.
Phone: 503-538-0910
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 4
Theme: Italian

• Written Feb 11, 2006

hiway99w's Related Pages

hiway99w Lives Here!

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Newberg?