"Miller Outdoor Theater" Top 5 Page for this destination Herman Park Tip by H-TownJourneyman
Herman Park, Houston: 15 reviews and 33 photos
This open-air theater is located in Hermann Park, and is an excellent place to catch one of the free shows that are put on here year-round. Many plays, concerts, and kid's activities take place here throughout the year. There is a covered area in front of the stage with seats, and a nice grassy hill as well to relax and enjoy the show. Many people often have picnics or just partake in a peaceful day in the sun on the hill, even when there is not an activity going on at the theater. Check out their website for upcoming shows and events.
More Reviews (82)
- See All Fancy-Schmancy Downtown Nightclub
- See All Restaurant, Brewery, Sports Bar: Call It...
- See All Old World Style In Downtown Houston!
- See All Houston Turkish Festival
- See All Houston Astrodome
- See All Mega Mall of The Woodlands
- See All The Historic Rice Hotel Building
- So You're Traveling To Houston?!
- Feeling HOT HOT HOT!!!
- Space Center Houston - This is NASA?
- See All Beware Of The Speed Traps!
- See All Choose Hobby Airport
H-TownJourneyman's Related Pages
Have you been to Houston?Share Your Travels