"IT WAS NOT EASIER TO BE A PRISIONER" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Off The Beaten Path Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Off The Beaten Path: 266 reviews and 288 photos
The Holy Cross fortrees located in the left edge of the Bay in the city of Niteroi is one of the oldest construction in Brazil, it was built in 1565! they arrested many enemies of the crown here and they were forced to stay in small cells...so you can bet, going to the Prison in Brasil always have been a tough task!
Holy ross fortress means in Portuguese, Fortaleza Santa Cruz, one of the hidden attractions of Rio that fir sure will make your day!;))))))
More Off The Beaten Path in Rio de Janeiro (99)
More Reviews (367)
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels