"BRAZILIAN ART CRAFTS" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Local Custom Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Local Customs: 289 reviews and 273 photos
For sure you will find curious crafts in your trip to Rio, and this one is really amazing. I saw it in the house of our famous landscaper Burle Marx, famous character of your country, he just designed the famous Flamengo's Park and he was oen of the friends of our famous architect Oscar Niemeyer.
This is just a part of agiant sculpture that you can see at Burle Marx house in Guaratiba!
Pay attention in the details of this sculpture and you will see all your fantasies come true!;)))))
More Local Customs in Rio de Janeiro (130)
More Reviews (336)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels