Lone Eagle Grill: "5-star all around" Top 5 Page for this destination Incline Village Restaurant Tip by DSwede
Incline Village Restaurants: 9 reviews and 12 photos
Located on the lake in a huge lodge-style building, the Lone Eagle Grill has something for every appetite!
On the nice days you can enjoy an unblocked view of the lake and the mountains in the distance.
On the bad days, you can tuck in with a Hot Toddy and enjoy your roast near the huge fire place.
Favorite Dish: Steak, seafood, veggies... you name it, they make their recipes from scratch daily.
Address: Lake Shore Drive & Country Club Dr
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Lone Eagle Grill is part of the Hyatt, but across the street towards the lake from the main Hotel building
Phone: (775) 832-3275
Price: US$41 and up
More Restaurants in Incline Village (1)
More Reviews (15)
DSwede's Related Pages
Have you been to Incline Village?Share Your Travels
- The Wildflower Café Good and healthy
- Cafe Biltmore Prime Rib at a great price
- The Wildflower Cafe Best breakfast in California and Nevada!!!
- Ernie's International Pastry Specialities Quality makes the difference
- The Lone Eagle Grille, the Hyatt, Incline Village Very Nice Birthday Lunch at the Lone Eagle Grille