VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Good Hotel at Dhahran" Dhahran International Hotel Tip by lordoftrips

Dhahran International Hotel, Dhahran: 51 reviews and 1 photos

I stayed at the Dhaharran International Hotel a little over a week while on a business trip to Dharran. I am told by a colleague that the management is not the same as before. The hotel looks nice, it is a 5 star hotel and the ammenities where good.

I had mostly the buffet breakfast and once the continental breakfast and room service one night. I was quite satisfied with the food and with the accomodation. In fact this felt almost as a home away from home. Of course, the hotel needs a bit of freshening up but I was told by the manager that in March they will begin renovation but it is definitely not run down. Of course if I were to compare it with the 5 star Holiday Inn in Al Khobar I would choose to stay at the Holiday Inn which is much newer and has nicer rooms (royal rooms if you ask me).

I have no complains of any of the two managers on site nor of their employees except for the one of one of them at the reception, only I chose to ignore his exhasperation as I had had a long day at work and was not up to discuss anything.

Unique Qualities: Close to the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals.
Close to the Gheant Mall of Dhahran.

Address: Dhahran
Phone: 966-3-3305000
Price: US$120-180
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://

• Written Feb 7, 2006

Comments

lordoftrips

“You travel by instinct or because you have to, I prefer the first”

Ranked Member

Have you been to Dhahran?