"Being a VT geek?" Holidays & Parades Tip by sugarpuff

Holidays & Parades, New York City: 51 reviews and 60 photos

Having only really planned this trip three weeks before we actually left I was cut for time on my planning process.I do like to know where I am going and what there is to see and do when I get there so I can make the most of every minute..then there's Charles on the other hand who wont even open a guide book, wont even know where he's really going and may indeed miss many of the cool places. But that is the way he likes to travel. He has however learnt the way that I NEED to travel otherwise I get panicky that I may not have a room for the night or I may miss the last bus or train and so he plays along with me and tries to do it my way!

I looked up as much as I could on the VT forums and the Lonely Planet forums and I did manage to get a hell of a lot of info...and it was all fairly spot on give or take a few admission prices etc....so I must just say thankyou to all those who have taken the time to make their pages really interesting and my holiday a lot of fun!! And now I can add to their tips and hints and hopefully make someone else's trip one to remember!

Address: Many to choose from in the City.
Directions: Located throughout the City
Phone: ( 212) 639-9675
Website: http://www.nycgo.com/holidays-in-nyc/?pid=hp-hero-drgbl-3

• Updated Feb 5, 2006

Comments

sugarpuff

“Smell the spices, see the smiles and hear the laughter and whisperings of the locals.”

Have you been to New York City?