Blu's Bistro & Bar: "Great Menu Selections!" Nanton Restaurant Tip by Camping_Girl
Nanton Restaurants: 2 reviews and 0 photos
There are a lot of restaurants in Nanton. Blu's, in my opinion, has the best food and menu.
They offer everything from appetizers, soups & salads, steaks (they hand-cut their steaks and they ARE good!), chicken, pizza, pasta, burgers (home-made!) and sandwiches. They make their own french fries, cut fresh daily. The prices may seem high, but their portions are large. An entree is enough for two meals for me. They are also licenced.
I find service is generally a little on the slow side, but as long as you're not in a hurry, the food will be worth the wait.
Blu's offers both a bar and a restaurant, and has the same menu in both areas.
Favorite Dish: A few of my favorites:
1. Spinach and Artichoke dip
2. Louisiana Steak - a top sirloin with a creole-style sauce. It's spicy, and really tasty!
3. Chicken Enchilada - never had anything quite like this anywhere else.
4. Penne Raphael - pasta, chicken, broccoli, sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms in a cream sauce..... this is good......
5. Wor Wonton Soup - quite simply the best I've ever had
Address: Northbound lanes of #2 highway, south end of town
Price Comparison: about average
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Nanton (1)