"Mr Toyin and Mr Beer Mug :-)" Top 5 Page for this destination Culture Tip by matcrazy1
Culture, Warsaw: 39 reviews and 77 photos
This two-leg beer mug was walking around the Old Town in temperature as low as some -20C, could speak English and didn't want any money for a picture with Toyin. Toyin didn't want any cash from Mr Beer Mug as well :-). Whenever you meet the mug in Warsaw pass him greetings from VT-crazies, please.
It was walking advertisement of Piwna Kompania restaurant when we had great VT-meeting previous evening. Well, they know how to run a business effectively. Good luck and let all those other bad and over-priced restaurants I was unlucky to visit in Warsaw go bancrupt or change soon :-).
Hmm... advertisement of any alcoholic beverages (including beer) is illegal in Poland. But "smart" beer companies advertise beer in TV commersials. They say that it's alcohol-free beer. Indeed, there is always very, very small writing on TV screen: non-alcohol X beer. No-one buys this alcohol-free beer but each brewery produces it to be able to use it in these tricky TV commerciala. Well, maybe we will see the world's first non-alcohol vodka soon :-).
Phone: +48 (22) 635 63 14
More Local Customs in Warsaw (22)
More Reviews (241)
- See All Architectural details in the Old Town
- See All For caffee break
- See All Gifts and books on Warsaw
- See All Drastic scenes
- Bring a cell phone and others
- See All On Nazi and Soviet terror
- See All Making friends, romance, love... :-)
- See All Open from May to September only!
- See All Simple, basic, the cheapest(8.7 euros...
- See All Off the beaten path walk through park
- See All Workout room and sauna
- See All Where to walk and not to walk?
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Warsaw?Share Your Travels