"For the early birds" Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Warnings Or Dangers Tip by matcrazy1

Warsaw Warnings and Dangers: 101 reviews and 71 photos

ALI, URSZULA, HIDDEN MARZENA, TASIA

ALI, URSZULA, HIDDEN MARZENA, TASIA
    by matcrazy1
      OUR JUST AWAKEN LADY IN BAZYLISZEK PATISSERIE :-)
      URSZULA, I, TOYIN, ALI AND TASIA
      TASIA, BELARUS AND MARZENA (kikalena), POLAND
    by matcrazy1
      TOYIN, ARE YOU HUNGRY OR COLD?
    by matcrazy1

Being on holiday (and only that time :-) I used to be quite an early bird starting sightseeng at about 8 am or earlier unless I take part in a good party by late night. If my accommodation doesn't offer any breakfast or caffee I start a day from looking for a place to eat something and drink caffee. Well, I was dissaponted in many countries and cities finding everything closed, in Prague, Czech for example but never in Krakow, Poland.

In Warsaw, hmm... being before 10.00 am, I hardly found only one open place for breakfast in the Market Square - the patisserie Bazyliszek open from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm. Open my pictures to see VT-gang searching for morning food.

It seems that Warsaw businesswomen and businessmen and their employees love to sleep long in the morning. Exactly like me, although me not on holiday. Those locals who start to work at 9.00 am are slow and somewhat sad about their early awakening, I guess, especially on Saturday or Sunday. Try to be understanding for them if possible :-).

• Updated Feb 1, 2006

Comments

matcrazy1

“Keep smiling, take it easy :-)”

Have you been to Warsaw?