"For the early birds" Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Warnings Or Dangers Tip by matcrazy1
Warsaw Warnings and Dangers: 101 reviews and 71 photos
Being on holiday (and only that time :-) I used to be quite an early bird starting sightseeng at about 8 am or earlier unless I take part in a good party by late night. If my accommodation doesn't offer any breakfast or caffee I start a day from looking for a place to eat something and drink caffee. Well, I was dissaponted in many countries and cities finding everything closed, in Prague, Czech for example but never in Krakow, Poland.
In Warsaw, hmm... being before 10.00 am, I hardly found only one open place for breakfast in the Market Square - the patisserie Bazyliszek open from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm. Open my pictures to see VT-gang searching for morning food.
It seems that Warsaw businesswomen and businessmen and their employees love to sleep long in the morning. Exactly like me, although me not on holiday. Those locals who start to work at 9.00 am are slow and somewhat sad about their early awakening, I guess, especially on Saturday or Sunday. Try to be understanding for them if possible :-).
More Warnings and Dangers in Warsaw (12)
More Reviews (251)
- See All Warsaw in European Union
- See All Architectural details in the Old Town
- See All For caffee break
- See All Gifts and books on Warsaw
- Bring a cell phone and others
- See All On Nazi and Soviet terror
- See All Making friends, romance, love... :-)
- See All Open from May to September only!
- See All Simple, basic, the cheapest(8.7 euros...
- See All Off the beaten path walk through park
- See All Workout room and sauna
- See All Where to walk and not to walk?
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Warsaw?Share Your Travels